Uploading your beats in Soundcloud can give you the advantage of gaining a reputation as a musician outside of your social circle. But unfortunately making your music is only the beginning of your quest for fame, what you need is to gather followers on your account.
So how exactly do you get these followers besides when you buy Soundcloud plays? If you have these questions, then why not follow these steps?
1. Create Content: You can’t get followers if they don’t have anything to listen to. You should make sure that what you make will stand-out or will serve a particular niche. Once you have made something to listen for your virtual audience you now are ready to get followers on Soundcloud.
2. Choose the type of Account: You could either make a free account or the paid one. They both have their own advantages. Obviously having a free account is a great advantage but you will be limited to the number of hours of upload you can do. So, if you ever plan to have a long series that will have more time than what the free account has to offer, then be sure to shell out some money for your cause.
3. Shout it out: You don’t have to literally do this, but by now its quite obvious you have other accounts from other social networking sites. What you should do is let your friends know that you have some beats you are willing to share to them. Post a link to your other accounts that way you can have a base of followers on the spot and you don’t need to buy Soundcloud plays.
4. Favorite other Tunes: Be a part of the community by listening to other people’s sound and giving comments or constructive criticism to their work. Once you have talk to them it will only be a matter of time before they will be interested in your work and bam!– You will have more plays on your records.
5. Post a Good Graphic: If you want to attract stumblers you have got to find all the ways you can to make them have a second look at your tunes. Having something to see beyond just sound waves is step in the right direction. Just be sure to pick an image that suits your current song or the image of your brand.
6. Create a Brand: Okay we just talk about the word brand, what is it exactly? A brand is more than just a genre of music, or the type of guitar or performers doing the tune. It is a personality that listeners will expect from their performers. So in order to do this think of creating a character in your account and act it out, from the title of the song you make even to the comments you put in your own tune.
Of course there comes a time when you have difficulty in launching your own tune, so why not buy Soundcloud plays to improve your chances in getting more followers?